Thursday 14 November 2013

Lip Scrub- Lush Bubblegum Sugar Scrub

Winter cracked lips is not a good look, especially when wearing lipstick.
I have had this lip scrub from Lush hidden away since last Christmas!
So I have dug it out to give it a review to see if it really works.


Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum £5.50

This is one for those of you who have a sweet tooth. It contains organic sugar and jojoba oil and natural flavourings, yum. Jojoba oil is great on dry skin as it is very close to the natural oils in our skin so it will replace any oils lost. The sugar will remove the flaky dry skin cells to give a smooth finish.
I use this product this morning. I love the bright pink colour and bubblegum smell. It is so mouth watering. I recommend using before applying your make-up, as it gets a bit messy!
I applied a pea size to my lips using circular movements. Had a little lick to taste and removed the rest of the sugar with a towel. It tastes just like bubblegum!! Then I used L'Occitane's Shea Butter lip balm and a coat of lip stick. Done

after

The product made my lips really soft and removed the dead skin, however I did feel the need to apply a lip balm afterwards. My lips started to get slightly dry around lunch time, which is not bad.
I recommend using this product before a night out as my lip stick went on really well afterwards and it temporarily made them look fuller. 



No comments:

Post a Comment